Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forever

Wow! I was updating my other blog today when I realized that it has been approximately forever since I have updated this one! My intention was to begin to blog from various and assorted mobile devices. Turns out that this is not a good plan because those devices either do not like me or Blogger. I have not determined which of these reasons it is yet. Either way, I find that I am unable to update as much as I would like as I am more on the go than at home near my computer. This also, unfortunately, applies to my knitting. I have not been able to knit nearly as much as I would like either. I am in the process, currently, of finishing up a Vine and Lace Prayer Scarf for a friend. Then, I would like to finish my other North Star Mitten and my Son's afghan. Then, who knows. I am almost done with the class I am in and then, hopefully, I will have more time to knit. I find I am doing it more and more as I wait for my daughter at her various cheerleading and gymnastics activities. It is a good way to be productive as I wait. So, I leave you with a picture of one (almost) finished North Star Mitten (missing a thumb) and the hope to have more pictures to post soon.

No comments: